1. Sundaram Finance Limited has appointed L. Duraiswamy as Managing Director of Sundaram Home Finance business.
2. Government of India has launched an app called Aarogya Setu for corona virus tracking
3. NASA is set to launch SunRise mission to study how the Sun creates and releases Giant Solar Particle Storms. Sun Radio Interferometer Space Experiment (SunRise) will also help protect future astronauts from Solar Storms.
4. Aarogya Setu app will use the location data from your smartphone and Bluetooth to check if you are near a corona virus infected person or not
Government of India has launched Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme. This scheme will be applicable from 1st August, 2020
5. Pravin Jadhav has resigned from the pots of Managing Director of Paytm Money. Pravin Jadhav took over this responsibility in September, 2019
6. World Bank has approved $1billion in emergency fund to fight against Covid-19. It has also planned to spend $160 billion in the next 15 months to combat Covid-19.
7. World Athletics Championship which was earlier scheduled to commence in 2021 has been rescheduled to 2022 due to changes on Tokyo Olympics schedule
This championship was earlier scheduled from 6th August till 15th August, 2021
8. Price Monitoring and Resource Unit (PMRU) has been setup by National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) in Jammu and Kashmir. This will function under the control of Jammu and Kashmir state drug controller.#3rd April daily current affairs questions #Current Affairs